Terms & Conditions
At Snowpark, we always put our best efforts to ensure great user experience. To make sure that you can effortlessly browse the pages of the website, we look forward to your acceptance of general terms and conditions. All the contents (texts and images) on the website are protected with copyright. If you want to use any of the contents on the website, please contact at email@example.com for seeking approval from Snowpark.
Use of the Website
We have made this website available for your personal use at absolutely free of any charge provided you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. You will not use the website for any purpose that is illegal and against our terms and conditions. Upon the failure of your compliance with the T&C, Snowpark holds the right to forbid your use/restrict your access to the entire/certain section of the website at any time without any prior notice.
2. Your use of the website and the information posted by you (if any)
- Must be genuine; it should not belong to another person and which you do not have any right to publish
- Must not intrude anyone’s privacy
- Must not be provocative and source of harassment for any group or individual
- Must not be offensive, hurtful, unethical, immoral, obscene and defamatory
- Must not be pornographic and paedophilic
- Must not promote racial and gender discrimination
- Must not be false and misleading in any way
- Must not support money laundering and gambling
- Must not be abusive and discourteous to the online community
3. Snowpark is entitled to take strong action if user.
- Publishes sexually unequivocal content
- Commits and promotes "indecent representation of women" in relation to the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
General Terms and Conditions Agreement
The aforementioned general terms and conditions along with any document specifically mentioned in them consist of the complete Agreement between user and Snowpark. It does not encompass any agreements, undertakings, proposals and arrangements done verbally or in written format between user and Snowpark in respect to the matters mentioned in the Agreement. No information and explanation given verbally by any group or individual shall change and/or modify the terms and conditions.
Your total agreement to the terms and conditions signify that
- You have not agreed to any representation except those exclusively mentioned in the Agreement.
- You shall not contest or sort out any misrepresentation that has not been explicitly mentioned in the Agreement.